A long, gated drive leads from Lower Mandeville to nearly an acre of flat or rolling grounds enclosing a classic 1950’s estate later enlarged by Marshall Lewis and recently remodeled by the current owners. The canted, soaring roof of the central, living and dining room space focuses through a giant glass grid to the first or ‘quiet garden’ while an adjacent lanai or family room looks out to the second, ‘activity’ garden with pool, spa, waterfall/slide & outdoor pavilion. The open kitchen with its second family room, housekeeper quarters, utility room & garage complete the second wing. The bedroom wing comprises 3 family bedrooms, each with bath, & upstairs master with a double bathroom suite. Two powder rooms and pool bath. Two-car garage, single carport & major motor court. A serene and private compound.
(anti-spam: click this checkbox then click Request button above)