First offering: the Anastasia and Luby Bubeshko apartments, 1939 & 1941. The acknowledged master of the creative use of space as architecture creates side-by-side apartment buildings with flexible floor-plan options. The initial structure now used as a single-family residence with guest quarters, or studio/office was used as 3 units during the war years. Two years later Schindler constructs an adjoining building with application as 3 or 4 units. The units were featured in the M.O.C.A. Schindler retrospective as one of the architect’s best-known multi-family designs. All units will be delivered vacant at the close of escrow & a contiguous vacant parcel adjoining the building is also available.