First offering since 1978. Builder and craftsman Ken McLeod’s understanding of modern architecture and its relationship to the built environment is evident in his personal residence. Although Fred McDowell is listed as architect of record, McLeod’s work with Criley and McDowell, Richard Neutra, and other modernist luminaries is evident in the design and execution of the original 1954 and Rufus Turner’s 1964 rebuild of the rear of the property. The collaboration of both architects and owner/builder resulted in a long, t-shape design in which the emphasis on horizontality and volume form mellifluously blended examples of functionality and comfort. Concealed by its generous setback from the street, the unassuming facade hides the vast open spaces of the west-facing bedrooms and the nearly two-story-tall glass living room, dining room, and den to that create a cohesive intersectionality of interior and exterior spaces which enhance the built environment. The property is currently being considered by the County of Los Angeles as a cultural and historic landmark. 4 bedrooms, 2 baths.